Another week another release. At Kounta we strive to deliver improvements consistently and today is no exception.
When: 15:30 AEST on July 1st.
How: You can continue to sell the whole way through, then after this time, Kounta will auto-update.
- Managing staff profiles and security is now even more powerful through the API. Increased complexity on pins and a pin rotation policy make user profiles even more secure.
- Need to send an account update out to a customer, no worries. This can now be done directly from the register.
- Kounta POS now allows users to enter their pin using a physical keyboard instead of a touch screen.
- Browser printing has seen some delays of late, so we decided to give it a tune up and some more power. This results in a more efficient and consistent experience, so you and your customers aren't kept waiting.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Love Kounta? It's now even easier to share Kounta with your friends, the best bit - You both get $100 each!
- We've been talking to some exciting people recently around trends in the industry, as well as several innovative customers pushing the boundaries. To share this with you, we've made it easier to see our latest blog posts directly from your Kounta dashboard, or you can always follow us here > https://www.kounta.com/blog/