The scheduled maintenance has been completed.
Jan 23, 00:01 AEDT
In progress -
Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Jan 22, 23:00 AEDT
We’ve been cooking up new features and fixes this past month, and it all goes live on Kounta shortly.
When: 11PM AEDT on January 22nd
How: After this time, Kounta will auto-update on log in
A simple way to email receipts
Like the flexibility of sending email receipts, but don’t want to set up an email prompt on every order? You can now email receipts straight from POS via Sales History.
Product SKUs for next level API
We’ll admit, this one is not for everyone, but if you know your way around Kounta’s API, you’ll love that we now offer the ability to categorise products by SKU. The possibilities are endless.
One of Kounta’s most popular payment integrations in New Zealand is now available in Australia. Because it’s always nice to have payment options.
- Enjoy the freedom of toggling billing alerts on or off and CC whomever you need, like your accounts or sales teams
- See exactly what’s going on with your client by linking your Specialist account directly to theirs
- Fixed an issue with modifiers not being included on bulk delete on some devices
- Corrected a glitch with refunded status not showing on voided transaction history on POS
- Addressed an error when switching from register to site filter on Tax/Sales By reports
- Solved a bug with intelligent printing displaying the printer IP address
- Fixed an issue with tips not showing in the Sales Feed
- Corrected a glitch where some sites with manual billing and a CC on file would be auto-charged
- Addressed a broken image on the refer Kounta email
- Solved a bug with the “You’ve got no products to sell” modal not closing
- Fixed an API issue with locked orders not being able to merge to target order
- Corrected a glitch with Payment Methods not loading at times
- Addressed an error with scrolling through an order when using Courses
- Solved a bug with Loke users receiving email receipts when option is turned off
- New reporting groups no longer duplicate name of existing group
- Fixed an issue where linking to an existing company does not send an email notification
- Corrected a glitch with duplicating Insights Light Plans
- Addressed a bug where new accounts with site credits could not subscribe to a product
Jan 21, 09:32 AEDT