The scheduled maintenance has been completed.
Feb 13, 00:01 AEDT
In progress -
Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Feb 12, 23:01 AEDT
We’ve been cooking up new features and fixes this past month, and it all goes live on Kounta shortly.
When: 11PM AEDT on February 12th
How: After this time, Kounta will auto-update on log in
- To Pay now appears on the subtotal of printed receipts so your team doesn’t have to calculate it manually
- Email alerts now send after an invoice is processed with site credits
- Fixed an issue where in rare circumstances Accounts View in POS returns ‘Unable to decrease quantity as the item(s) already printed'
- Corrected an infrequent bug downloading orders when the POS loads
- Sorted a glitch where two payments could be applied to the same invoice for SmartPay
- Addressed an ‘...unable to hand your request’ error in the advisor sign up process
- Corrected an issue with the email receipt button showing in the Money History screen
- Fixed a bug where order IDs temporarily appeared on POS randomly
- Sorted a glitch with site user data not auto syncing for Liven registration
- Addressed a problem where users were unable to select an unpaid account order
- Corrected an issue with creating products via the API
- Fixed a formatting error on the refund screen
- Sorted a glitch during new account creation, first seen on the most recent release
- Resolved an issue updating staff members
Feb 12, 14:24 AEDT