In our mission for constant & regular improvements, we have another round of updates going out this week.
When: 15:30 AEST on May 27th
How: You can continue to sell the whole way through, then after this time, Kounta will auto-update.
- Buy your flour in kilos? Sell your wine by the litre? You can now setup a unit of measure up against a product in Back Office. Soon you will be able to use these values when creating recipes or viewing reports in Insights.
- We've improved managing your payments and billing in Back Office, now when you add a credit card or bank account, we'll ask you which Sites you wish to link it to.
- In our last update, we improved the printing and offline error icons. We have now made it so these show if you are on the Tables or Orders pages, so you can easily see if that pesky printer ran out of paper
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Love Kounta? It's now even easier to share Kounta with your friends, the best bit - You both get $100 each!
- We've been talking to some exciting people recently around trends in the industry, as well as several innovative customers pushing the boundaries. To share this with you, we've made it easier to see our latest blog posts directly from your Kounta dashboard, or you can always follow us here > https://www.kounta.com/blog/