We’ve been cooking up new features & fixes, and it all goes live on Kounta Labs shortly.
When: 11PM AEST on September 25th
How: After this time, Kounta will auto-update on log in
- We’ve made some fixes to the way we calculate cost price. For a refresher on how we calculate COGS, read this article: Calculating your cost of goods with Kounta (https://support.kounta.com/hc/en-us/articles/203605004
- Want better, faster Sales By reports? We’ve made several performance and stability improvements to give you exactly that.
- Fixed an error when attempting to add an existing user
- Corrected a missing back button bug on split payments for some devices
- Solved an issue with disappearing product names when searching in Sales History on certain windows devices
- The success message after adding a variant no longer displays HTML code at times
- Fixed a bug with out of sync billing dates if you are subscribed to both POS and Insights
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
Seamless bill to room for hotels
Bid farewell to double handling of bill to room charges. Easily take orders on Kounta and add it to a guest’s reservation on Preno’s Hotel Management System. When your guest checks out, all their dining expenses appear in their final invoice.
Purchase order sync
Xero, QuickBooks, MYOB ARL, Saasu and SageOne users rejoice! Purchases received in Kounta now sync beautifully to your accounting software. No more double handling fuss. Just more time to focus on growing your brand.