In our mission for constant & regular improvements, we have another round of updates going out this week.
When: 15:30 AEST on May 14th
How: You can continue to sell the whole way through, then after this time, Kounta will auto-update.
- Love Kounta? It's now even easier to share Kounta with your friends, the best bit - You both get $100 each!
- We've improved how easy it is to add your suppliers to Kounta. We also made this page look a little nicer. If you haven't started ordering from your suppliers from Kounta, now is your chance.
- We've been talking to some exciting people recently around trends in the industry, as well as several innovative customers pushing the boundaries. To share this with you, we've made it easier to see our latest blog posts directly from your Kounta dashboard, or you can always follow us here > https://www.kounta.com/blog/
- We resolved a bug that would remind you to print already printed courses dockets.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- We partnered with a new integration to better connect your customers to your business by auto-subscribing them to your marketing program via a secure Guest wi-fi. Find out more (post-update) at https://my.kounta.com/addon/wifisync
- You asked, we answered. On Account sales, invoices now display order notes in the email receipt so it's even easier to track multiple customers on an account, hotel rooms, or other unique identifiers.